Tuesday, March 30, 2010

So why am I writing a blog?

Maybe because I'm bored shitless, maybe because I have an opinion that I need to get off my goddamn chest, or maybe because I want to be able to look back upon my thoughts and I type a lot faster than I write. Perhaps this is my first real artistic expression open to the public. Well, other than my drawings and inks and such that I posted up a while back. Really gotta get back on that or I'm gonna lose my skill.

I guess you can call me insane. Or perhaps just a nut. Unique? Quirky? Is it endearing? Maybe to some. If I am fortunate. Do I really care about what they think? Not much anymore. Did I use to? It was my life. I've reached the point where I figure I'll trip along the road and figure shit out. I've learned to be fantastically independent, to the point that it may be a fault. I'd rather be alone than unhappy.

So what am I up to this evening (since that seems to be what a blog is about, writing about my life daily/weekly/biweekly/whenever)? Just thinking a lot. Can't wait to move.

I'll end with a quote that I feel slightly pertains.

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."

Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment